Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Day Two...How did I miss that?

Today was a lot of fun in class.  There were a lot of "A HA" moments.  These moments were mostly in regards to word processing and power point skills.  I enjoyed learning about all of the fun things I can do with word 2007.  I have always wondered what all those tools were for, I just haven't bothered to find out.  Much of it is because I was too afraid to do so when working.  I usually stick to what I know.  I have a hard time in working outside of my comfort zone, especially in regards to technology.

I did have some moments of confusion and frustration.  Most of them had to do with this whole presentation.  I'm used to answers coming very easily to me.  In this case, what I know about the topic of gaming and constructivism is not necessarily what I need for the presentation.  Most of the time, I make things harder than they need to be.  I over think things way too much.

The day ended quietly.  I spent time working on research and the ppt for the presentation.  I spent time losing myself in my romance novel.  My brother and I went out to Long John Silvers for dinner. Not the best dinner.  Then again, I didn't expect a whole lot from the food.  I did like eating at La Carretta's on Monday.

Tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment