Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Day Three....Over Half Way There....

Mid-week and my mind seems to be blown. I've learned so much about technology this week.  The highlight of the day was the time that was spent outside discussing the dissertation process.  I've heard the same discussion before, and the process seems less scary each time I hear it.  Many things were clarified that were making me nervous.  My biggest fear was the defense of the dissertation.  Knowing that logistics of the process took the sting out my fearful expectations.

The biggest hurdle now is finishing the presentation.  The group finally came to a consensus regarding what should be done...Yippee!  Now we can move on!  We all have our way of doing things, and I'm glad that we were finally able to agree.

Two more days to go.  Looking forward to what's just around the corner....

No comments:

Post a Comment